Course 20345-1B: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 is a course designed to help IT professionals gain the knowledge and skills required to manage and administer Exchange Server 2016/2019 in an enterprise environment.
Through this course learners will have the opportunity to work with Exchange Server 2016/2019 in a simulated lab environment, allowing them to apply what they have learned in a safe and controlled setting.
The course is organized into the following modules:
– Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019:
This module covers the deployment of Exchange Server 2016/2019, including planning and implementing the infrastructure requirements for Exchange Server 2016/2019.
– Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019:
In this module, learners will learn how to manage Exchange Server 2016/2019, including managing mailboxes, recipients, and distribution groups.
– Managing Messaging Transport:
This module covers the configuration and management of message transport in Exchange Server 2016/2019.
– Managing Client Access:
This module covers the configuration and management of client access in Exchange Server 2016/2019.
– Managing Exchange Server 2016/2019 High Availability:
In this module, learners will learn about the high availability features of Exchange Server 2016/2019, including database availability groups (DAGs) and mailbox database copies.
– Implementing Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019:
This module covers disaster recovery planning and implementation for Exchange Server 2016/2019.
– Configuring and Managing Message Transport Security:
This module covers the configuration and management of message transport security in Exchange Server 2016/2019.
– Configuring and Managing Message Hygiene:
In this module, learners will learn about the various message hygiene features available in Exchange Server 2016/2019, including anti-spam and anti-malware protection.
– Implementing and Managing Exchange Server 2016/2019 Compliance Solutions:
This module covers the implementation and management of compliance solutions in Exchange Server 2016/2019, including archiving and retention policies.
– Implementing and Managing Exchange Server 2016/2019 Coexistence with Office 365:
In this module, learners will learn how to configure and manage Exchange Server 2016/2019 to coexist with Office 365
- The target audience for this training is IT administrators or systems administrators who are responsible for managing Microsoft Exchange Servers 2016/2019 The course is designed to provide individuals with the necessary knowledge to install, configure, manage, monitor and maintain an Exchange Server 2016/2019 environment It is intended for those with a minimum of one year of experience working with Exchange Server at the core level The training will also benefit those who need to enhance their skills in order to remain current on the latest version of Exchange Server This training is ideal for anyone who is responsible for managing, troubleshooting and deploying Exchange Server 2016/2019 It will be beneficial for those already working in the IT field, as well as those just entering the field who require a basic understanding of the Microsoft Exchange Server platform
- Module 1: Deploying Exchange Server
- Module 2: Managing Exchange Server 2016 storage
- Module 3: Managing recipient objects
- Module 4: Managing recipients and Exchange servers by using Exchange Server cmdlets
- Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
- Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server
- Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Exchange Server
- Module 8: Configuring and managing message transport
- Module 9: Configuring message security
- Module 10: Monitoring and troubleshooting Exchange Server
- Module 11: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server
- Module 12: Implementing and managing Exchange Online deployments