This course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Microsoft Lync 2013 deployments. Microsoft Lync 2013 is a unified communications platform that provides features such as instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, and enterprise voice capabilities.
The course is aimed at IT professionals who are responsible for supporting and maintaining Lync 2013 in their organization. Participants will learn how to troubleshoot common issues with Lync 2013, including configuration problems, connectivity issues, and performance problems. They will also learn how to manage and maintain the Lync 2013 environment, including deploying updates and patches and monitoring server health. The course includes a mix of lectures, hands-on labs, and demonstrations to provide participants with a practical understanding of Lync 2013.
As an IT training company, you could define the course content of 55070-A as an advanced training program that focuses on the skills and knowledge required to support and troubleshoot Microsoft Lync 2013 deployments. The course covers a wide range of topics related to Lync 2013, providing participants with a comprehensive understanding of the platform. The course is suitable for IT professionals, such as system administrators, network administrators, and support engineers, who want to gain in-depth knowledge and skills to effectively support and maintain Lync 2013 in their organization.
- IT support consultants and telecommunication support professionals who provide support services for unified communication solutions.
- Support professionals who want to attain the troubleshooting skills required to become Depth Support Engineers.
- Helpdesk personnel and administrators who support a Lync Server 2013 environment wish to deepen their knowledge and improve their troubleshooting skills.
- Module 1: Reviewing Lync Server 2013 Architecture
- Module 2: Developing a Depth Support Toolkit
- Module 3: Troubleshooting Client Authentication, Persistent Chat, and Presence
- Module 4: Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity
- Module 5: Troubleshooting Conferencing
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Enterprise Voice Configuration Issues
- Module 7: Analyzing and Troubleshooting Enterprise Voice Call Quality
- Module 8: Analyzing and Troubleshooting Enterprise Voice Applications
- Module 9: Troubleshooting High Availability, Disaster Recovery, and Voice Resiliency
- Module 10: Troubleshooting Exchange and SharePoint Integration