The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) is a certification program that is designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to secure cloud computing environments. It is a vendor-neutral program that is recognized globally. This certification is specifically designed for those who have prior experience in information technology and they want to further update their skills in the cloud-based cybersecurity field. This certification is offered by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)².
- The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training is aimed at professionals in the IT, security and compliance field who seeking increase their credentials, knowledge and experience in cloud security.
- The target audience includes IT professionals such as IT directors, architects, engineers, and system administrators, as well as security administrators, security engineers, security architects, risk and compliance professionals and other technology professionals,
- The training is also appropriate for professionals in the public sector (healthcare, financial services, government, law enforcement, etc), mid-enterprise, Fortune 500 and global organizations.As the cloud computing industry continues to expand, it is imperative that security professionals have the right credentials and knowledge to help protect their organizations from cyber threats and data breaches
- As the cloud computing industry continues to expand, it is imperative that security professionals have the right credentials and knowledge to help protect their organizations from cyber threats and data breaches.
- The CCSP training is designed to help professionals stay up-to-date on current cloud security best practices, regulations and compliance standards, and acquire the skills necessary to protect their data and assets.