The CyberSec First Responder (CFR) course is designed to provide learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to identify and respond to cybersecurity incidents. The course covers the key principles of incident response, including preparation, detection, containment, eradication, and recovery.
Some of the topics covered in the CFR course include:
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Incident Response
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Digital Forensics
- Communication and Collaboration
The CFR course is suitable for IT and security professionals who want to develop incident response skills or transition into a cybersecurity role. It is also appropriate for first responders, law enforcement, and other professionals who may be involved in cybersecurity incident response.
- Lesson 1: Assessing Information Security Risk
- Lesson 2: Analysing the Threat Landscape
- Lesson 3: Analysing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
- Lesson 4: Analysing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Lesson 5: Analysing Post-Attack Techniques
- Lesson 6: Evaluating the Organisation’s Security Posture
- Lesson 7: Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Lesson 8: Analysing Log Data
- Lesson 9: Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Lesson 10: Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Lesson 11: Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Advanced Penetration Testing
Incident Response and Digital Forensics
There are many other advanced courses available in the field of cybersecurity, and the specific courses that are most appropriate will depend on the learner's goals and interests.