CompTIA IT Project+ is a certification program designed for individuals who are involved in project management in the IT industry. This certification validates the knowledge and skills needed to manage IT projects effectively, including project planning, execution, monitoring, and closing.
The CompTIA IT Project+ certification program covers various aspects of project management, including project scope, time, cost, quality, communication, risk, and procurement management. The program also covers best practices, frameworks, and methodologies used in IT project management, such as Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum.
- Project Coordinator.
- IT Project Team Member.
- Jr. IT Project Manager.
- Manager, Director, Team Leader
Module 1: Project Basics
- Summarize the properties of a project.
- Classify project roles and responsibilities.
- Compare and contrast standard project phases.
- Identify the basics of project cost control.
- Identify common project team organizational structures.
- Given a scenario, execute and develop project schedules.
- Identify the basic aspects of the Agile methodology
- Explain the importance of human resource, physical resource, and personnel management
Module 2: Project Constraints
Module 3: Communication & Change Management
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate communication method.
- Compare and contrast factors influencing communication methods.
- Explain common communication triggers and determine the target audience and rationale.
- Given a scenario, use the following change control process within the context of a project.
- Recognize types of organizational change.
Module 4: Project Tools & Documentation