The Microsoft Azure IoT Developer AZ-220T00 course at Counseltrain Technologies is prepared for developers who want to learn how to develop and deploy IoT solutions using the Azure platform. Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220T00) Certification training is a highly respected course offered by Microsoft for professionals who have expertise in Azure cloud architecture. This 4-day Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220T00) Certification training will provide you with the skills you need to create and maintain cloud and edge portions of the Microsoft Azure IoT solutions. If you are planning to take the Microsoft Azure IoT Developer examination, this AZ-220T00 training course would be an ideal way to prepare for it.
- This course is recommended for both novice and experienced IT professionals, Network Administrators new to Active Directory, Help Desk Personnel, Network Support Personal, Desktop Support Personal, Managers that oversee IT personnel, Developers that create products that interact with Active Directory and Exchange Administrators.
Module 1: Principles of Active Directory
- Development of Active Directory
- What is X.500
- Active Directory Architecture
- NTLM and Kerberos
- Managing operating systems with GPOs, Workplace Join and InTune
- Active Directory Groups: Domain Local, Global and Universal
- Using and Managing Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Forest and Domain Functional Levels
- Introduction to Active Directory Partitions and the Global Catalog
- Basic Forest Structure and Design
- Basic Domain Structure and Design
- Basic OU Structure and Design
- Describe the key features and editions of Active Directory
- Understand all of the principle components of Active Directory including Sites, Domains, OUs and their use
- Describe the authentication mechanisms used by Active Directory and how they are implemented
- Understand the common design scenarios used when implementing Active Directory
- Describe the techniques used by Active Directory to manage computers and network resources.
Module 2: Fundamentals of WAN management with Active Directory
- Understanding AD Sites and WAN Traffic Management
- Basic AD Sites and Logon Traf
- Introduction to AD Sites and Replication Traffic
- Bridgehead Servers and Site Link Objects
- Site Aware Applications
- Describe the key features, in Active Directory used to manage WAN logon and replication traffic.
- Understand the function of the Knowledge Consistency Checker and the Inter-Site Topology Generator.
- Fundamentals of WAN design with Active Directory.
- Resolve common WAN traffic issues.
Module 3: Introduction to Active Directory Group Policy Object
- Introduction to Group Policy
- Administrative Templates
- Fundamental Concepts of GPO Scripts
- Introduction to Creating and Using GPOs
- Principles of Managing Multiple GPOs
- Block, Enforce and Inheritance
- GPOs and Active Directory Versions
- Introduction to Controlling and Installing Software with GPOs, SRP and App Locker
- Describe the key features, editions, and hardware requirements Active Directory Group Policy
- Principles of managing multiple GPOs and inheritance.
- Upgrade and Migrate to new Administrative Templates
- Understand Block, Enforce, GPO scripts and container linking.
- Introduction to software installation with GPOs and application control.
- Resolve common issues
Module 4: Principles of Active Directory Integration
- Active Directory and “The Cloud”
- User Principle Names, Authentication and Active Directory Federated Services
- Active Directory and “The Cloud”
- Determine server operating system version of a Domain Controller
- Determine Domain Functional Level
- Determine Forest Functional Level
- Raise Domain and Forest Functional Level
- Create a logical Active Directory Diagram
- Authenticate and login using both Pre-Windows 2000 and User Principle Name login methods.
- Understand the use and limitations of Active Directory authentication methods.
- Explore and use the Active Directory Users and Computers Utility
- Create OU containers, users and delegate rights and permissions
- Explore the Active Directory Administrative Center.
- Understand common issues.
- Explore and use the Group Policy Management Editor
- Explore and understand the settings in the default Active Directory GPOs
- Create a new Group Policy Object using the Group Policy Management Editor A
- Apply and test application of the new GPO
- Describe the key features of Active Directory that can be used for extra WAN resource sharing
- Understand the term Cloud and the advantage of Cloud services.
- Understand the principles of Authentication outside of an Active Directory Forest.
- Describe the role of Kerberos, Single Sign On and User Principle Names.
- Experience and use the principle Active Directory management tools described in the course.
- Create, edit and apply a Group Policy Object