An ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course is a training program designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to audit an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on the ISO 14001 standard. The course is typically aimed at professionals who want to become certified auditors, or who want to develop their skills in auditing an EMS based on the ISO 14001 standard.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Environmental Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Environmental Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management