ISO 22301 Lead Auditor is a training program designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) against the requirements of the ISO 22301 standard.
The course typically covers the following topics:
- Introduction to ISO 22301 and the BCM audit process
- Principles and practices of auditing
- Risk assessment and management in the BCM context
- Business impact analysis
- Development and implementation of a BCM strategy
- Incident response and recovery planning
- Testing, maintenance, and continual improvement of a BCMS
- Conducting and reporting audit findings
- Closing the audit and follow-up activities
By completing the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor course from CounselTrain, individuals will gain an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the ISO 22301 standard and the principles and practices of auditing a BCMS. They will also learn how to plan and conduct audits, analyze audit findings, and report on the effectiveness of a BCMS.
Upon completion of the course, individuals may be eligible to take the certification exam to become certified as an ISO 22301 Lead Auditor. This certification demonstrates that the individual has the knowledge and skills needed to audit a BCMS against the requirements of the ISO 22301 standard, and it can enhance their career prospects within the field of BCM and risk management.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead business continuity management system (BCMS) audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the business continuity management system audit process
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with the BCMS requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for the business continuity management system audit
- Expert advisors in business continuity management