ISO 37001 is a global standard that provides guidelines for implementing an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) within an organization. The standard was developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and is designed to help organizations of all sizes and types to prevent, detect, and respond to bribery.
The ISO 37001 Introduction course is designed to provide an overview of the standard and its key concepts, principles, and requirements. The course is intended for individuals who are new to the standard or who are interested in implementing an ABMS within their organization.
Throughout the course, participants will learn about the importance of preventing bribery, the risks associated with bribery, and the benefits of implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001. The course also covers key components of the standard, including its scope, requirements, and implementation guidelines.
Upon completion of the ISO 37001 Introduction course, participants will have a solid understanding of the standard and its key components, as well as the benefits of implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001. They will also be better equipped to contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of an ABMS within their organization.
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to get introduced to the ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the ISO 37001 requirements in an organization
- Individuals ePersonnel responsible for maintaining and improving ethical conductngaged in or responsible for anti-bribery management activities in their organization
- Members of AMBS implementation project teams
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in anti-bribery management