The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of an ISO/IEC 20000-compliant service management system.
During the course, participants will learn how to plan and conduct an audit, gather evidence, and evaluate the effectiveness of an organization’s service management system against the ISO/IEC 20000 standard. Participants will also learn how to prepare audit reports and communicate the findings to stakeholders.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and skills by completing an exam and obtaining certification as an ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor.
- Auditors seeking to conduct and lead SMS audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the SMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare organizations for an SMS certification audit
- Expert advisors in service management