This course is globally recognized and offers a basic understanding of the information security standards of ISO/IEC 27002. The topics covered in this course are mentioned below.
- Overview of information security management
- Principles of information security
- Introduction to the ISO/IEC 27002 standards
- Information security controls and guidelines
- Risk management principles
- Incident management and business continuity planning
- Compliance and legal requirements
The course is designed by CounselTrain for the individual who wants to gain knowledge of this course. The course will be delivered through various formats including classroom-based instruction, and online or self-paced learning modules.
After the completion of this course, the candidate will equip in maintaining and implying all the security measures effectively and efficiently.
- Understand the Information Security standards and Information Security Management practices used to implement and manage Information Security Controls
- Understand the controls necessary to manage Information Security risks