CounselTrain offers the ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation course that provides professional training that requires a person to lead and manage the cybersecurity program in an organization This certification is based on the ISO/IEC 27032 standards which provide guidelines regarding cybersecurity incidents.
The course covers the following key topics:
Cybersecurity concepts and principles, including cyber threat, risk management, and incident management.The ISO/IEC 27032 standard and its guidelines for cybersecurity management.
The role of the cybersecurity manager, includes leadership, communication, and stakeholder management. Developing a cybersecurity strategy, including identifying business objectives, risk assessments, and cybersecurity controls.
Implementing a cybersecurity program, and defining legal permissions.
Monitoring and evaluating the cybersecurity program, including measuring performance, reporting incidents, and conducting audits.
By completing the ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager course, participants will be equipped enough that they can implement the whole cybersecurity program strategically and can guide and lead a cybersecurity team under his supervision to upgrade the company’s performance.
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
- Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
- Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
- Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
- Day 5: Certification Exam