The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to plan, conduct, and manage a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) audit based on the ISO/IEC 27701 standard.
The course covers the following key topics:
- Principles of Privacy Management and Data Protection
- The ISO/IEC 27701 standard and its relationship with other relevant standards
- Planning and conducting a PIMS audit
- Audit principles, procedures, and techniques
- Conducting on-site PIMS audits
- Reporting audit findings and managing non-conformities
- Conducting follow-up audits and continual improvement of the PIMS.
The course may include exercises, and solving real-life problems which will eventually help the candidate to understand the principles of ISO/IEC 27701 standards and how to conduct audits in an organization. To be a certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor a participant must have to strengthen their knowledge and skills to pass the exam.The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor course may be particularly useful for professionals who work in the field of privacy and data protection, such as privacy officers, compliance officers, auditors, consultants, and managers responsible for PIMS implementation and maintenance
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a PIMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with PIMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a PIMS audit
- Expert advisors in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)