Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect (MB-700T00) is a course designed for professionals who want to develop their skills in Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps. The course covers various topics including data migration, implementation methodology, security, performance optimization, integrations, and more. You will learn how to design and implement solutions for Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps, including finance, supply chain, and manufacturing.
This course is ideal for solution architects, functional consultants, technical consultants, and project managers who are involved in the implementation or customization of Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps. Upon completion of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to design and implement solutions for Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps that meet the needs of your organization.
- The audience for this course should have previous experience with functional or technical focus in Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Applications. Primarily for those who are aspired to be solution architect role.
Module 1: The architect role
Module 2: Manage interactions with FastTrack
Module 3: Solution blueprint
- Solution blueprint definition and components
- Project governance and timeline
- Solution architecture and organizational structure
- Working with business process catalog
- Group Exercise: Discuss together or in groups and present your answers to the class • what is solution blueprint? • What is the purpose of the solution blueprint?
- Group Exercise: Discuss together or in groups and present your answers to the class • What are the main components of the solution blueprint? • What is out of scope and is not included in the solution blueprint?
- Individual Exercise: Going through Solution blueprint artifacts
- Individual Exercise: Student activity 1 & 2 | Program Strategy
- Individual Exercise: Student activity 3 | Describe overall solution architecture
- Group Exercise: Describe business processes in scope of the solution
- Group Exercise: Diagramming Solutions
Module 4: Define environments, tools, and deployment strategy
Module 5: Determine data management strategy
Module 6: Determine integration and interfaces strategies
Module 7: Define security architecture
Module 8: Define testing strategy
Module 9: Define performance testing strategy
Module 10: Business intelligence and reporting
Module 11: Determine licensing and support
Module 12: Prepare for go-live