Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare ILT is a course that is an essential step in your learning journey. It’s designed to empower you to implement Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare. It will give you an initial idea of the main scenarios from the healthcare industry and how the solution solves each scenario. The course will help you to understand each of the Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare solution capabilities and practice configuring them for the scenarios. The course will also give you a jump start on Azure Health Data Service configuration and scenarios.
- The MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops training is designed for those who are responsible for managing the Windows 10 operating system in a modern workplace.
- The course provides a comprehensive overview of managing Windows 10 in the cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments, as well as how to deploy, configure and troubleshoot Windows 10 in both personal and corporate scenarios.
- Additionally, the course covers topics such as device and system security, identity and access management, self-updating and support, enablement and automation tools, and more.
- Module 01: Explore modern management
- Module 02: Implement device Enrollment
- Module 03: Configure user and device profiles
- Module 04: Explore application management
- Module 05: Manage authentication and compliance
- Module 06: Manage Windows client security
- Module 07: Deploy using on-premises based tools
- Module 08: Deploy using cloud-based tools
- Module 09: Manage updates and use analytics