Intermediate Word 2016 training class should already be able to create, edit, and print Word 2016 documents on Windows. In this Word 2016 class, students will learn advanced formatting, use Word 2016 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts.
At Course Completion:
- Learn to use Word 2016’s advanced editing tools.
- Learn to work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
- Learn to adjust page orientation and layout.
- Learn to work with columns.
- Learn to work with page and section breaks.
- Learn about document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
- This course is intended for students who have basic skills with Microsoft Word 2016 who want to learn intermediate-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.