AZ-600T00: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub is a comprehensive course that will teach you how to configure and operate Azure Stack Hub. The course is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for configuring and operating Azure Stack Hub. The course covers the latest features and functionality of Azure Stack Hub, and it is up to date with the latest changes to the Azure Stack Hub platform.
- The MS-700T00-A: Managing Microsoft Teams training is ideal for IT Professionals who need to gain a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively and efficiently manage a Microsoft Teams environment.
- This includes IT architects and consultants, regardless of their Microsoft Teams expertise level, who are looking for more insight into managing Teams’ settings and configurations.
- IT administrators and engineers who want to increase their knowledge and understanding of how to set up, manage, and troubleshoot Teams services, as well as analyze Teams performance and scalability, should also consider this training.
Module 1: Plan and configure Teams Phone
- Plan Teams Phone
- Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone
- Migrate Voice Services from Skype for Business Server to Teams
- Configure Teams Phone
- Configure Auto Attendants and Call Queues
- Configure and deploy Direct Routing
- Extend Teams Phone with additional services
- Lab : Prepare the lab environment
- Lab : Plan for Teams Voice
- Lab : Configure your environment for Teams Voice Usage
- Lab : Expand your Teams Voice Environment to use Direct Routing
Module 2: Manage Teams Phone