This two-day course will provide participants with the skills to analyze the financial statements of companies to effectively appraise the current position and future prospects of the business. Several annual reports are used to analyze and compare the balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and supporting notes of these companies. This is a highly interactive course where case studies and exercises are used to illustrate key learning points, allowing participants to apply the concepts acquired during the course to real-life scenarios.
- What is the Science of Happiness?
- What is Positive Psychology?
- How is Positive Psychology related to the Science of Happiness?
- What are obstacles to happiness?
- What is the relation between happiness and health?
- Company AppraisalCopy
- Methods for increasing happiness: 7 Habits of Happy People
- o Relationships
- o Acts of Kindness
- o Physical Wellbeing
- o Flow
- o Discovering Meaning
- o Signature Strengths and Virtues
- o Positive Mindset: Optimism, Mindfulness and Gratitude
- Happiness as a personality trait