Theoretically speaking, calculating ROI on training projects is easy. However, when it comes to implementation, every training intervention has different considerations, and hence its ROI needs to be calculated differently. This leaves some training professionals with much confusion. In this course, we skip the theoretical part and delve into practical case studies where we calculate ROI for the most common training programs in the region like leadership, health and safety, customer service, communication, software training, and other soft skills.
The workshop is designed to be interactive and participatory. It includes various pedagogical tools to enable participants to learn effectively and efficiently in a multilateral environment. The course is built on real business scenarios that stem
from what participants experience in their workplace, to ensure behavioral change upon returning to their job.
- Training and development professionals involved in the process of training needs analysis, coordinating, and organizing training courses, and evaluating the results of training.
The ROI formula
Case study #1 - ROI on leadership development programs
- A typical leadership development program – the most common components
- The organizational benefits of leadership development programs
- Monetizing the benefits of leadership development programs
- Isolating the impact of leadership development programs on business outcome
- ROI of a leadership development program linked to employee retention
Case study #2 - ROI on health and safety training programs
Case study #3 - ROI on virtual Microsoft Excel training programs
- How MS Excel training programs help employees
- Monetizing the benefits of Microsoft Excel training programs
- Ensuring implementation of newly acquired skills to maximize ROI
- The right audience for a Microsoft Excel training program
- The ROI formula applied to a Microsoft Excel training program
- Participating in an open course or attending an in-company one? From an ROI perspective
Case study #4 - ROI on customer service training programs
Case study #5 - ROI on self-led cybersecurity training programs