The Microsoft Security Operations Analyst SC-200T00 course by Counseltrain is a certification exam offered by Microsoft that validates the skills and knowledge of security professionals in the field of security operations. The exam measures the ability of the candidate to use Microsoft security technologies to detect, investigate, and respond to security threats and incidents. It covers topics such as:
- Security investigations.
- Incident response.
- Threat detection.
- Data governance.
To prepare for the exam, candidates should have a solid understanding of security operations and be familiar with Microsoft security technologies such as Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Microsoft 365 Defender. They should also be familiar with security concepts such as threat intelligence, security monitoring, and risk management. Upon successfully completing and passing the Microsoft Security Operations Analyst SC-200T00 exam, candidates can demonstrate their ability to effectively manage security incidents and protect their organization from cyber threats.
- The SC-200T00 Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Training is designed for cyber security professionals who wish to increase their knowledge and expertise in identifying, understanding, and responding to a variety of security threats.
- It also provides best practices on how to safeguard against those threats and protect critical infrastructure and data.
- Ultimately, this course has been designed with the goal of helping learners gain an understanding of the fundamentals of Microsoft Security Operations and be able to confidently secure data and systems on the Microsoft platform.
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Kusto Query Language queries for Microsoft Sentinel
- Configure Microsoft Sentinel
- Connect logs to Microsoft Sentinel
- Detections and investigations using Microsoft Sentinel
- Threat hunting in Microsoft Sentinel