Counseltrain Technologies offers the SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator course which is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to manage Microsoft Information Protection solutions. The course content includes:
- Introduction to Microsoft Information Protection
- Planning and implementing Information Protection solutions
- Configurinhbg sensitivity labels, retention policies, and data loss prevention (DLP) policies
- Managing Information Protection templates
- Configuring and managing Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Monitoring and reporting on Information Protection solutions
- Managing Information Protection for Microsoft Teams
- Configuring and managing data classification and labeling
- Managing Information Protection for Windows and Office
- Configuring and managing Azure Information Protection
The course is designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft Information Protection Administrator certification exam and gain the skills required to implement and manage Information Protection solutions in an organization.
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
Understanding of data classification and labeling
Familiarity with compliance regulations
Strong communication skills
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work in a team
Finally, becoming a MIP Administrator requires a combination of technical and soft skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Azure, data classification and labeling, compliance regulations, communication skills, attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, and teamwork skills.
Data loss prevention
Sensitive information types and policies
Azure Information Protection
The course may also include hands-on labs and exercises to give you practical experience with implementing data protection and compliance solutions using Microsoft technologies.