The course SharePoint Online Management and Administration (55370AC) is designed for learners who want to gain knowledge and skills in managing and administering SharePoint Online sites and collections. The course teaches learners how to configure and manage SharePoint Online, including how to use the SharePoint Online admin center, manage SharePoint Online users and permissions, and configure and manage SharePoint Online search.
In addition, learners will also learn how to configure and manage site collections, configure and manage site settings, and configure and manage lists and libraries. They will also learn how to work with SharePoint Online workflows and configure and manage content types and metadata. Overall, the course is a comprehensive guide to managing and administering SharePoint Online and is ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to effectively manage and administer SharePoint Online sites and collections.
- Module 1: Introduction to Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Module 2: Configuring SharePoint Policies Settings
- Module 3: Working with Site Collections
- Module 4: Working with Sites
- Module 5: SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Module 6: Viva Connections
- Module 7: User Profiles
- Module 8: Managed Metadata and Content Types
- Module 9: Microsoft Search
- Module 10: Viva Topics
- Module 11: Security and Compliance in Office 365
- Module 12: Troubleshooting SharePoint Online