It is a comprehensive course at Counseltrain Technologies designed to provide in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in creating and managing tabular models using SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services. The course is geared toward database professionals, business intelligence professionals, and developers who are interested in developing BI solutions using SQL Server Analysis Services.
The course covers a variety of topics:
- Data Modeling
- Data Import and Transformation
- DAX Expressions
- Performance Optimization.
Moreover, participants will learn how to design and build tabular models, create relationships between tables, and define hierarchies and calculated columns. They will also learn how to import data from various sources, transform data using Power Query, and create complex DAX expressions to perform calculations and aggregations. They will also learn how to optimize the performance of tabular models, create partitions, and implement data compression techniques.
Finally, the SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services Tabular Model WorkshopPLUS course provides a comprehensive and practical approach to building and managing tabular models using SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services.
- The target audience for the SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services Tabular Model WorkshopPLUS training includes business, application, and data professionals interested in leveraging this powerful tool to give insights, enhance decision-making, and support predictive analytics
- This course will specifically benefit anyone interested in understanding tabular models, data warehouse developers, administrators, and architects
- Professionals who plan to use SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) to create and maintain tabular data models to support business intelligence solutions, and those who want to gain an understanding of tabular model concepts, such as data analysis expressions (DAX)
- Furthermore, those who want to use Tabular models for building interactive applications, data visualizations and reporting in Power BI and Excel, or who are seeking to fully understand the concepts of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) will find this training very useful
Understand the basics of tabular modeling and its advantages over other modeling techniques.
Learn how to design and create tabular models using SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services.
Understand how to import data from various sources and transform it using Power Query.
Learn how to create relationships between tables and define hierarchies and calculated columns.
Understand the basics of DAX expressions and learn how to create them to perform calculations and aggregations.
Learn how to implement security in tabular models, define roles, and manage permissions.
Understand how to optimize the performance of tabular models, create partitions, and implement data compression techniques.
Learn how to deploy and manage tabular models in a production environment.
After completion of the course, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of tabular modeling using SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services and will be able to create, manage, and optimize tabular models for their respective organizations.