A training program that provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of the TOGAF framework, which is a globally recognized framework for enterprise architecture. The course is designed to help learners develop the skills and knowledge they need to become certified TOGAF practitioners.
CounselTrain Technologies as an IT training company, we would define the course content of TOGAF® 9: Combined Level 1 and 2 Training Course as follows:
The course includes a detailed overview of the TOGAF framework, including its principles, concepts, and architecture development methodology. It covers the four architecture domains of TOGAF, which include Business, Data, Application, and Technology. The course also covers the key elements of the TOGAF ADM (Architecture Development Method) and its phases, including Preliminary, Architecture Vision, Business Architecture, Information Systems Architecture, Technology Architecture, and Opportunities & Solutions. It also provides learners with an understanding of the TOGAF Reference Models, including the TOGAF Content Metamodel, the TOGAF Capability Framework, and the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework. It also covers the TOGAF certification process and the benefits of becoming a certified TOGAF practitioner.
The TOGAF® 9: Combined Level 1 and 2 Training Course is a comprehensive training program that provides learners with the skills and knowledge they need to develop effective enterprise architectures using the TOGAF framework.
- The target audience for TOGAF® 9 Training Course is any IT professional or business strategy executive who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of the framework for Enterprise Architecture.
- This includes Architects, Business Analysts and IT Managers, who want to develop an enterprise architecture practice within their organization.
- Additionally, this course is suitable for anyone who is interested in acquiring skills and knowledge associated with the implementation of a standard solution for the design and implementation of an enterprise architecture.
- As this course combines Level 1 and Level 2, it will also benefit those who seek to become accredited TOGAF 9 Professionals.
- This training course is also helpful for IT architects who are ready to add more depth to their existing knowledge of enterprise architecture by gaining an advance understanding of the TOGAF 9 framework.
- There are no formal prerequisites for taking the TOGAF® 9: Combined Level 1 and 2 Training Course, but some familiarity with enterprise architecture concepts may be helpful.
- Candidates must attend an accredited training course and pass the associated exams to obtain the certification.
- The TOGAF® 9: Combined Level 1 and 2 Training Course typically consists of a 4-5 day training program that covers the concepts and principles of the TOGAF® framework.
- Upon successful completion of the training course, candidates must pass two exams: the TOGAF® 9 Part 1 exam (level 1) and the TOGAF® 9 Part 2 exam (level 2).
- The exams may be taken separately or together, depending on the certification provider. Some providers may require candidates to pass the level 1 exam before taking the level 2 exam.
- The exams may be computer-based or paper-based, and may be offered at a testing center or online.
Developing enterprise architecture frameworks and models to guide the organization's strategic planning and decision-making processes.
Assessing the organization's current architecture and identifying areas for improvement or optimization.
Developing and implementing architecture policies, standards, and procedures to ensure consistency and alignment with business goals and objectives.
Providing guidance and support to project teams to ensure that projects are aligned with the architecture framework and meet the organization's business needs.
Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and prioritize business requirements, and translating those requirements into architecture solutions.
Conducting feasibility studies, risk assessments, and cost-benefit analyses to evaluate potential architectural solutions.
Communicating effectively with stakeholders and senior management to ensure that architecture solutions are aligned with business goals, and conveying complex technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in enterprise architecture frameworks, methodologies, and technologies, and continuously developing your skills and knowledge.
Training providers offering multiple classes or locations
High enrollment numbers
Positive feedback and reviews
Job postings requiring the certification
Industry trends - If the demand for enterprise architecture professionals is increasing in your industry, it may also indicate that the course is in high demand.