The Web Application Hacking and Security (WAHS) course is an online training program that teaches individuals how to identify vulnerabilities and exploit weaknesses in web applications. The course covers a wide range of topics including web application architecture, authentication and authorization, session management, input validation, and more. Counseltrain offers WAHS course that provides an in-depth understanding of various web application security testing techniques and tools.
By the end of the course, participants will have the skills and knowledge necessary to secure web applications against various types of attacks.
- Ethical Hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Network or Server Engineers
- Web managers
- Security Professionals/li>
1. Identifying and assessing vulnerabilities in web applications
2. Conducting penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
3. Developing and implementing security policies and procedures
4. Collaborating with developers and stakeholders to ensure secure coding practices are followed
5. Performing security audits and risk assessments
6. Investigating security incidents and responding to security breaches
7. Staying up-to-date with the latest security trends and technologies