- Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and initiation of a DR Plan
- Day 2: Risk Mitigation Strategies and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Day 3: Disaster Recovery Outsourced services, Response and Activation, Training and Testing and Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 350 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Why Should You Attend:
Disaster Recovery Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices in Disaster Recovery.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Disaster Recovery processes, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Disaster Recovery Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement and manage Disaster Recovery processes in an organization.