- Day 1: Introduction to food safety, FSMS, and clauses 4–6 of ISO 22000
- Day 2: Clauses 4–10 of ISO 22000 and the certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- PECB will provide training material of over 200 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
This training course enables you to:
- Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 22000
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000 for a food safety management system (FSMS)
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices that can be used for the implementation of FSMS
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes as a simulation and preview of the certification exam