- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22000 and the initiation of an FSMS
- Day 2: Implementation plan of an FSMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an FSMS
- Day 4: Performance evaluation, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material of over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be provided.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an FSMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an FSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing FSMS best practices
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in food safety management system implementation
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Exercises, which are a simulation and a preview of the certification exam