- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22000:2018
- Day 2: ISO 22000:2018 clause by clause and certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with training material containing over 120 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, participants can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22000:2018 changes to an existing Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Understand the new high-level structure of ISO 22000:2018 and learn how to apply it to an existing FSMS
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the process of transitioning from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practice tests are similar to the certification exam