- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301:2019
Day 2: ISO 22301:2019 clause by clause and the certification exam
- Section 1: Training course objectives and structure
- Section 2: Management system standards
- Section 3: ISO 22301 revision project
- Section 4: Context of the organization
- Section 5: Leadership
- Section 6: Planning
- Section 7: Support
- Section 8: Operation
- Section 9: Performance evaluation
- Section 10: Improvement
- Section 11: Transition
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 120 pages of explanatory information, practical examples, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, participants can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Understand the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS)
- The training course is based on both theory and best practices used in the establishment of a business continuity management system.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.