- Day 1: Introduction to Organizational Resilience (OR) concepts as presented by ISO 22316
- Day 2: Activities, attributes, and strategy evaluation
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Why Should You Attend:
ISO 22316 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to enhance organizational resilience and manage an organizational resilience strategy as specified in ISO 22316. During this training course, you will be able to understand different concepts of resilience which help an organization to cope with today’s dynamic business environment.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, framework and management approach.