Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000, risk management concepts, principles and framework
- Day 2: ISO 31000 risk management process and Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Why Should You Attend:
After becoming acquainted with the updated principles and recommendations of ISO 31000:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 31000:2018 changes to an existing Risk Management within an organization.