- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37001 and the initiation of an ABMS
- Day 2: Implementation plan of an ABMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an ABMS
- Day 4: ABMS continual improvement and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material of over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be provided.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
Why Should You Attend:
By attending the training course, you can help organizations comply with anti-bribery laws, as well as establish controls within the organization that proactively contribute in combating bribery and contribute to the creation of a culture of integrity, transparency, openness, and compliance.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized and IAS accredited, the “PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competences to implement an ABMS in an organization based on the requirements of ISO 37001.