- Day 1: Introduction to OH&S MS and ISO 45001
- Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Day 4: Closing the audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- PECB will provide over 450 pages of instructional materials containing explanations, guidance, and practical examples.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the OH&S MS conformity to ISO 45001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 45001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 45001 audit program
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, best practices used in occupational health and safety management auditing
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interactions, made between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes, which are a simulation and preview of the certification exam