- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 45001 and initiation of an OH&S MS implementation
- Day 2: Implementation plan of an OH&S MS
- Day 3: Implementation of an OH&S MS
- Day 4: OH&S monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- PECB will provide over 450 pages of instructional materials containing explanations, guidance, and practical examples.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in OH&S MS implementation
- Illustrative examples throughout the four days of the training course
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with stand-alone items (after each section) and scenario-based quizzes (at the end of each day), intended to prepare the participants for the certification exam