- Day 1: Introduction to quality concepts, QMS, and clauses 4–6 of ISO 9001
- Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 9001 and certificate exam
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- PECB will provide over 200 pages of instructional materials containing explanations, guidance, and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the quality management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system
- Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 9001
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with similar structure to the exam