- Section 1: Training course objectives and structure
- Section 2: Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Section 3: Fundamental concepts and principles of service management
- Section 4: An overview of ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements — Clauses 4 to 10
- Section 5: Preparation for the certification audit
- Section 6: Closing of the training course
- Training material of over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be provided.
- An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of a service management system (SMS) and its processes based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Understand the basic elements of an SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions