Day 1: Introduction to privacy information management system (PIMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27701
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 100 pages of information, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- Get acquainted with the concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 for the establishment, implementation, and management of a privacy information management system (PIMS)
- Understand the basic elements of a privacy information management system (PIMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701
- This training course includes essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes and exercises.