- Day 1: Introduction to principles and concepts of a privacy and security framework based on ISO/IEC 29100
- Day 2: Designing and developing an organizational privacy management framework based on ISO/IEC 29100 and the certification exam
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the course.
- Comprehend the privacy principles of ISO/IEC 29100
- Understand the concepts, principles, requirements, main processes, and best practices of privacy protection based on ISO/IEC 29100
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a privacy framework
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.