- Day 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
- Day 2: IT Governance Principles, Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Risk Management
- Day 3: Evaluate and Direct IT Governance
- Day 4: Monitor, Review and Continual Improvement of IT Governance
- Day 5: Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you retake the exam within 12 months for free
Why Should You Attend:
After mastering all the necessary concepts and core principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively govern the use of IT within an organization.