CCNA (200-301) Certification Course in Dammam
Counseltrain has designed a customized program called the CCNA 200-301 course, offered in Dammam by Cisco. This course caters to both professionals and beginners who are eager to dive into the realm of networking. Cisco, a globally recognized company known for its expertise in producing and distributing networking products, offers the CCNA certification, which stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. They are unrivaled leaders in the field of manufacturing and selling networking-related goods and services.
The CCNA course is designed specifically for individuals who aspire to enter the world of internet networking. It provides a comprehensive overview of various topics including LAN WAN, TCP IP models, switches & routers, IP addressing and subnetting, VLANs and trunking, Routing protocols such as OSPF, WLAN, NAT and ACLs, Automation and programmability. Moreover, this course enhances critical thinking skills by utilizing real equipment. Upon completion of this course, participants will possess the necessary expertise to effectively troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
Before any professional or hiring authority assigns a networking position, they require individuals to have an entry-level IT certification known as Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA). This certification confirms that the participant possesses extensive knowledge and practical experience in networking concepts, demonstrating their capability to effectively handle the position.
Benefits of Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training
The benefits of enrolling in this course are plentiful. By obtaining this certification, you establish yourself as a credible and proficient networking specialist, ready to excel in the field. The CCNA certification opens doors to promising opportunities within the IT world, where competent individuals like yourself are constantly sought after.
Enroll in this course to enhance your understanding of networking principles and stay informed about the latest developments in the field. Acquiring the prestigious Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) certification, combined with a robust skill set, will pave the way for a prosperous future and an extravagant lifestyle.
Counseltrain is offering a course in Dammam for aspiring candidates, providing them with the necessary tools and techniques to succeed in their networking careers. Known for their interactive sessions and opportunities to learn from industry experts, Counseltrain is a trusted name in candidate training. The CCNA program, specifically designed for those interested in the networking field, aims to equip individuals with valuable skills and knowledge to secure rewarding job opportunities.
CCNA Certification Training Options
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) Certification Training Dammam, KSA
Perched along the serene coastline of the Arabian Gulf, Dammam stands as a pivotal city in the eastern region of Saudi Arabia. As part of the Dammam-Dhahran-Khobar metropolitan area, it serves as an economic powerhouse fueled by its proximity to vast oil reserves. The city’s urban landscape boasts a mix of modern skyscrapers housing corporate giants, while its bustling markets offer a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of the region. Dammam is not only a hub of commerce but also a place of natural beauty. Its picturesque corniche and pristine beaches provide a tranquil escape, contrasting with the bustling commercial districts. Dammam encapsulates the essence of Saudi Arabia’s progress, balancing economic vitality with the preservation of cultural roots.
CounselTrain offers Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, accessible to neighboring residents. Comprehensive course, expert instructors, and practical training for networking careers and advanced Cisco certifications. Ideal for IT career growth.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training is intended for network professionals who aspire to develop their skills and knowledge for a wide range of networks such as LAN, WAN, and packet switched networks.
- Professionals who take this course include network engineers, network analysts, system administrators, network technicians and network designers.
- Professionals already working with Cisco platforms such as: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) can enhance their understanding of the Cisco platform further through this course.
- This course is also beneficial to those who want to transition their career to the networking field or want to learn more about the latest updates and technologies that comes with Cisco’s 200-301 CCNA certification.
Module 1: Network Fundamentals
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
Module 2: Network Access
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
Module 3: IP Connectivity
Module 4: IP Services
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
Module 5: Security Fundamentals
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
Module 6: Automation and Programmability
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data