CCNA (200-301) Certification Course in Jeddah
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) course is an exclusive training program in Jeddah presented by Counseltrain. Designed to accommodate individuals with diverse skill sets – be it beginners or experienced professionals – this course opens doors to the vast world of networking. Cisco, a distinguished global enterprise recognized for its unparalleled excellence in manufacturing and distributing networking products, grants the highly sought-after CCNA certification. Their pioneering efforts in delivering top-notch networking-related goods and services have solidified their position as industry leaders.
The CCNA course is designed for those who want to enter the world of internet networking. It provides comprehensive knowledge on LAN WAN, TCP IP models, switches & routers, IP addressing and subnetting, VLANs and trunking, Routing protocols like OSPF, WLAN, NAT and ACLs, Automation and programmability. This course also enhances critical thinking skills through hands-on experience with real equipment. Upon completion of the course, participants will possess the necessary skills to resolve network connectivity issues.
Benefits of Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training
Enrolling in this course offers a multitude of benefits. Not only will you validate your skills as a networking specialist by obtaining the Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) certification, but you will also position yourself for success in the industry. This certification acts as a gateway to lucrative opportunities in the highly demanding IT sector, where individuals with your level of expertise are in high demand.
Join this program now to enrich your knowledge of networking principles and stay abreast of the most recent developments in the field. Achieving the esteemed Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) certification, coupled with a comprehensive skill set, will pave your path towards a thriving future and an extravagant way of life.
In Khobar, Counseltrain provides a comprehensive course specifically designed for ambitious individuals who aspire to excel in their networking professions. Through engaging sessions and direct access to industry leaders, Counseltrain has established itself as a reputable institution for candidate training. The CCNA program, which focuses on Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA), is carefully curated to empower participants with essential expertise and capabilities that will lead them towards lucrative career prospects.
CCNA Course Training Options
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) Certification Training, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Perched along the picturesque shores of the Red Sea, Jeddah emerges as a captivating gateway to Saudi Arabia, renowned for its unique blend of historical charm and coastal allure. As the country’s bustling commercial hub, Jeddah boasts a skyline adorned with contemporary skyscrapers and luxury hotels. Yet, the city remains deeply connected to its cultural roots, with the historic Al-Balad district showcasing intricate coral-built architecture and bustling souqs where traditional goods and spices abound. The iconic King Fahd Fountain, dancing majestically amidst the sea breeze, stands as a symbol of Jeddah’s dynamism. The coastal corniche invites locals and visitors alike to enjoy leisurely strolls, while the city’s thriving arts scene, reflected in galleries and installations, adds an extra layer of vibrancy to this coastal gem.
Looking to enhance your IT career? Look no further! CounselTrain presents Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. This all-encompassing course is led by industry experts and offers practical training for aspiring network professionals. Gain the knowledge and skills needed for advanced Cisco certifications and take your IT career to new heights. Don’t miss out on this ideal opportunity for professional growth!
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training is intended for network professionals who aspire to develop their skills and knowledge for a wide range of networks such as LAN, WAN, and packet switched networks.
- Professionals who take this course include network engineers, network analysts, system administrators, network technicians and network designers.
- Professionals already working with Cisco platforms such as: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) can enhance their understanding of the Cisco platform further through this course.
- This course is also beneficial to those who want to transition their career to the networking field or want to learn more about the latest updates and technologies that comes with Cisco’s 200-301 CCNA certification.
Module 1: Network Fundamentals
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
Module 2: Network Access
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
Module 3: IP Connectivity
Module 4: IP Services
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
Module 5: Security Fundamentals
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
Module 6: Automation and Programmability
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data