CCNA (200-301) Certification Course in Jubail
Counseltrain offers the Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) course in Jubail, which is a unique training program. Cisco certified network associate abbreviated as (CCNA) is offered by CISCO a world’s renowned company involved in designing, manufacturing and selling networking products. They are the leaders in manufacturing and selling networking-related products and services.
CCNA is a course specifically crafted for candidates who want to join the networking world of the internet. This course gives them a brief overview of a wide range of topics like LAN/WAN, TCP/IP models, switches & routers, IP addressing and subnetting, VLANs and trunking, Routing protocols such as OSPF, WLAN, NAT and ACLs, Automation and programmability etc. This course will also sharpen the critical thinking skills of the candidates by using real equipment. Participants will be smart enough to troubleshoot the smart connectivity problems in the network after the successful completion of this course.
This is an entry-level certification of IT which is demanded by the professionals or hiring authorities before assigning any position to anyone associated with networking. The completion of this certification validates that the participant has sound knowledge and hands-on experience in networking concepts and he is capable enough to handle this position smartly.
Benefits of CISCO CCNA Training Course:
There are numerous benefits of doing this course. Possessing this certification increases your credibility as a skilled person who has in-depth knowledge of networking and he is ready to take a role in the networking field. CISCO CCNA certification will help you grab good positions in the IT world, as skilled manpower in the industry is always in demand.
This course will polish your concepts of networking and keep you up to date about anything new happening in the networking field. A valuable certification along with a strong skill set is directly proportional to a better future and a lavish lifestyle.
If you want to ace the networking world then this course would be the best option to go for to achieve the biggest milestones. This certification will further open the doors of advanced certifications as CISCO CCNA is a prerequisite for most of the courses.
Counseltrain presents this course for aspiring candidates in Jubail. They will equip you with all the tools and techniques which will help you grow, in your networking career. Counseltrain is a trusted name in regard to training candidates, due to their interactive sessions and endless opportunities to learn from peers and other industry experts, so they can excel in their careers and also provides benefits to the companies they are working for. CISCO CCNA is a famous program Counseltrain is presenting to give valuable training to the folks who are interested in entering into the vast networking field, and to help them secure more rewarding work opportunities.
CCNA Course Training Options
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) Certification Training Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Jubail, also known as Al-Jubayl and Jubail Industrial City, is a prominent port city situated on the shores of the Persian Gulf in eastern Saudi Arabia. It lies to the north of Dhahran and is in proximity to the King Abdulaziz Naval Base. According to a survey conducted in 2021, Jubail’s population was recorded at 684,531 residents. The city has gained recognition primarily for its industrial significance, prominently housing SABIC, the world’s fourth-largest petrochemical company and the largest one in the UAE.
In addition to its industrial and cultural prominence, Jubail boasts a renowned knowledge and creativity centre. This centre offers a plethora of activities tailored especially for children and other individuals with diverse interests. Jubail is acclaimed for providing exceptional residential facilities, considered by many as among the best worldwide. This aspect contributes to its allure as people from various corners of the globe find it appealing to settle in this vibrant city. With a commitment to providing a high quality of life, Jubail also offers top-notch healthcare and educational amenities.
Jubail’s captivating coastal area adds to its charm, drawing in tourists from across the globe. This not only enhances its appeal but also significantly contributes to Saudi Arabia’s economy through tourism revenue.
Given its economic significance, Jubail presents a promising future for those holding valuable certifications. Enrolling in the CISCO CCNA course offered by Counseltrain can pave the way for a prosperous career. This course equips individuals to become adept CISCO CCNA certified, unlocking lucrative opportunities within this dynamic city. Embracing this change can be the stepping stone to advancement, opening numerous doors to valuable professional endeavours. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; seize it to propel your career forward and embrace the myriad possibilities Jubail has to offer.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training is intended for network professionals who aspire to develop their skills and knowledge for a wide range of networks such as LAN, WAN, and packet switched networks.
- Professionals who take this course include network engineers, network analysts, system administrators, network technicians and network designers.
- Professionals already working with Cisco platforms such as: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) can enhance their understanding of the Cisco platform further through this course.
- This course is also beneficial to those who want to transition their career to the networking field or want to learn more about the latest updates and technologies that comes with Cisco’s 200-301 CCNA certification.
Module 1: Network Fundamentals
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
Module 2: Network Access
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
Module 3: IP Connectivity
Module 4: IP Services
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
Module 5: Security Fundamentals
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
Module 6: Automation and Programmability
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data