CCNA (200-301) Certification Course in Khobar
Counseltrain offers a tailored training program called the Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) course in Khobar. This course is suitable for individuals of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced professionals, who are interested in exploring the world of networking. Cisco, a renowned global company renowned for its excellence in manufacturing and distributing networking products, provides the CCNA certification, which represents Cisco Certified Network Associate. They are unparalleled pioneers in the industry of producing and offering networking-related goods and services.
The CCNA course is tailored for individuals looking to break into the field of internet networking. It covers a wide range of topics such as LAN WAN, TCP IP models, switches & routers, IP addressing and subnetting, VLANs and trunking, Routing protocols like OSPF, WLAN, NAT and ACLs, Automation and programmability. Additionally, this course sharpens critical thinking abilities by utilizing actual equipment. By the end of this course, participants will have the skills required to troubleshoot network connectivity problems.
Advantages of undergoing training for Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA)
By enrolling in this course, you will reap numerous advantages. Acquiring the Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) certification will not only validate your expertise as a skilled networking specialist but also position you for success in the industry. The CCNA certification serves as a gateway to lucrative prospects in the ever-demanding IT sector, where individuals with your level of competence are highly desired.
Enroll in this program to enhance your knowledge of networking principles and stay informed about the most recent developments in the field. Earning the prestigious Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) certification, alongside a comprehensive skill set, will pave the way for a thriving future and an opulent way of living.
Counseltrain presents a comprehensive course in Khobar, tailored for ambitious individuals looking to excel in their networking professions. With their engaging sessions and access to industry leaders, Counseltrain is a reputable institution for candidate training. The CCNA program, specifically curated for aspiring networking enthusiasts, aims to empower participants with essential expertise and capabilities to secure lucrative career prospects.
CCNA Certification Training Options
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) Certification Training Khobar, KSA
Situated on the eastern coast of Saudi Arabia, Khobar emerges as a dynamic city that seamlessly blends economic vitality with captivating coastal allure. Part of the larger metropolitan area known as Dammam-Dhahran-Khobar, Khobar stands as a hub of commerce and industry, with its vibrant economy driven by its strategic location near major oil reserves. The city’s skyline is punctuated by modern skyscrapers, housing multinational corporations and bustling shopping centers. However, Khobar is not only about business; its serene corniche overlooks the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, inviting residents and visitors to enjoy leisurely strolls and breathtaking sunsets. With a thriving food scene offering both local delicacies and international cuisines, Khobar exudes a cosmopolitan flair while preserving its Saudi Arabian roots.
Expanding its horizons, CounselTrain extends its esteemed Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) Training Course from Dubai, UAE, to the dynamic city of Khobar in Saudi Arabia. Renowned for delivering top-quality technical education, CounselTrain brings a comprehensive course aimed at equipping participants with essential networking skills.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training is intended for network professionals who aspire to develop their skills and knowledge for a wide range of networks such as LAN, WAN, and packet switched networks.
- Professionals who take this course include network engineers, network analysts, system administrators, network technicians and network designers.
- Professionals already working with Cisco platforms such as: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) can enhance their understanding of the Cisco platform further through this course.
- This course is also beneficial to those who want to transition their career to the networking field or want to learn more about the latest updates and technologies that comes with Cisco’s 200-301 CCNA certification.
Module 1: Network Fundamentals
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
Module 2: Network Access
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
Module 3: IP Connectivity
Module 4: IP Services
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
Module 5: Security Fundamentals
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
Module 6: Automation and Programmability
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data