Introduction to Leadership
- Understanding what leadership really is.
- Discover what great leadership really looks like.
- Identifying the roles and responsibilities of a great leader within the workplace.
- Assess your leadership style.
Identifying What Makes a Great Leader
- Get the balance correct between management and leadership.
- How to adapt your personal leadership style to the person and situation.
- Review, refocus and re-energize to drive towards achievement.
- Discover how to become a 360 leader.
Team Motivation Techniques
- Identify the importance of creating vision within the team.
- Setting individual employee goals and team objectives.
- Tools to become an action centered leader.
- Keep your team motivated with meetings that matter.
- Develop effective communication Skills and maintain rapport.
- Boost team collaboration.
- Leading with charisma.