- Section 1: Overview of SUSE Linux Enterprise?
- Flavors of SUSE Linux
- SLE Maintenance Model
- Linux Desktop Environments
- Section 2: The Linux Filesystem
- Understand the FHS (SLES12)
- Understand Linux File Type
- Section 3: Work with the Command Line
- Help and Documentation
- The Shell Environment
- Common CLI Commands
- Section 4: The Vim Editor
- Section 5: Remote Administration
- Section 6: System Initialization
- Boot Process
- Boot Loader
- Kernel and Initrd
- Section 7: Process Management
- Process Administration
- Background Processes
- Process Scheduling
- Section 8: Identity and Security
- User Management
- File Permissions
- Privilege Delegation
- Section 9: Software Management
- Compile from Source
- Dependency Managers
- Section 10: Network Administration
- Linux Network Commands
- Section 11: Storage Administration
- Storage Concepts
- Section 12: Administration and Monitoring
- Time Sync
- System Logging
- Support Config Tool
- Section 13: Install SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Appendix: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 for SAP Applications
Before attending this course, you should have fundamental knowledge
of SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server (SLES) 9 in a computing environment
such as an enterprise or academic environment. This
knowledge can be obtained by taking the SUSE LINUX Fundamentals
The Trainer’s extensive background is excellently complimented by hands-on experience in Suse Linux Administration training, designing, implementing and managing right from inception to completion.
The Trainer provides complete freedom to the candidates to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. The trainer helps the candidates in completing their projects and prepares them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Yearsof Experience.
- Trained more than 1000+students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainer has experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
What is the difference between SUSE® Linux Enterprise 10 and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10?
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 is a substantial part of SUSE Linux Enterprise 10—the Platform for the Open Enterprise. The SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 platform comprises the following main components:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server: The most reliable, secure and scalable enterprise Linux* server, designed to run mission-critical applications in the data centre.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop: The only enterprise-quality Linux desktop on the market, designed for the general-purpose business user.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time: A Linux server tuned for high performance and optimized for transactions per second.
- Integrated Stack for SUSE Linux Enterprise: An easy-to-deploy, integrated server stack that can be used as a file and print server, as a complete Web application and database server, or as both, depending on customer needs.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Thin Client: The only enterprise-quality Linux solution that provides packaged thinclient images and easy customization and management of images.
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Point of Service: The only integrated Linux Point of Service environment.