Containerization motivations and implementation
- Comparison to virtual machines
Creating, managing and auditing containers
- Container implementation from the Linux kernel
- Container lifecycle details
- Core container creation, auditing and management CLI
Best practices in container image design
- Layered filesystem implementation and performance implications
- Creating images with Dockerfiles
- Optimising image builds with multi-stage builds and image design best practices
Single-host container networking
- Docker native networking model
- Software defined networks for containers
- Docker-native single-host service discovery and routing
Provisioning external storage
- Docker volume creation and management
- Best practices and usecases for container-external storage.
The Trainer’s extensive background is excellently complimented by hands-on experience in Docker Containerization Essentials training, designing, implementing and managing right from inception to completion.
The Trainer provides complete freedom to the candidates to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. The trainer helps the candidates in completing their projects and prepares them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 1000+students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainer has experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.