- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- And Growing up
Following are high level Training programme TOGAF 9.1 course Outline for both part 1 & part 2: Key Concepts
Many view it as a way of improving and enhancing their career prospects. Employers too tend to look favourably on potential employees with TOGAF Certification. So a qualification involving TOGAF is becoming a valuable asset.
The Trainer has 13.4 years of IT experience on Java/J2EE Technologies in the field of software architecture, Solutions architecture, design, development and maintenance using Java/Jee and other open source technologies.
• Successfully architected, designed, developed, managed and delivered enterprise projects covering various aspects of software development, processes and methodology like Waterfall/Agile/scrum.
• Working as Technical Architect /Technical Manager for last 5 years on defining and delivering the architecture and design application, worked on RFPs, POC, performance tuning and also manage multiple projects parallel and large team.
• Experience in working/handling cross-culture team working in geographically different locations.
Having analytically and able to adapt to new environments and learn new Technologies quickly.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have worked very closely with clients.
Sound knowledge of Microservices architecture, map reduce, HDFS, AngularJS, MongoDB and Cassandra.
• Excellent understanding and basic level implementation of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms using tools like Octave, NumPy, SciPy, TensorFlow, Keras and Python.
• AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate) and deep understanding AWS Cloud like AWS S3, EC2, RDS, Route53, CloudFront, AWS EMR, CloudWatch, AWS Lambda.
Can I take Togaf exam from home?
No. Test delivery options are available during the test registration process. If the test you are registering for is available via OnVUE, you will have the option to register to take the test at either a test center or by online proctoring.
How long does Togaf certification last?
TOGAF 7 and 8 certification for individuals lasts for up to 24 months. TOGAF 9 certification for individuals has no renewal. In some cases, for classes of certification dependent on an annual Commercial TOGAF license then the initial certification will be synchronized with the license renewal date.
Is training mandatory for Togaf?
TOGAF 9 certification training consists of passing a two-part exam after completing a certified training course. Anyone can take this course. No pre-requisites are required. However, you have to pass both exams in order to obtain your TOGAF 9 certification.
Who uses Togaf?
According to the Open Group, TOGAF is employed in more than 80 percent of Global 50 companies and more than 60 percent of Fortune 500 companies.
Connect Online from Anywhere
Deliver at your Work Location
Customized to your Team’s needs
Join the Corporate Training for TOGAF Certification from world class industry experts focused on Business Fulfillment with post training support.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: CounselTRain