Certified Data Management Professional Training Course in Dubai
The certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) is a certification offered by the Data management association also known as DAMA that authenticates the knowledge and skills of data management professionals. This certification is designed to provide a comprehensive and integrated framework for data management, and it covers a range of topics including data governance, data architecture, data modelling, data quality and data security. To become a CDMP-certified professional, you must have to pass the set of exams that cover the upper mentioned topics. The exams are divided into four levels known as the associate level, practitioner level, master level and fellow level. The associate-level exam covers fundamental concepts of data management and is intended for individuals who are just starting their careers in data management. The practitioner-level exam covers more advanced topics and is intended for individuals who have some experience in data management. The master-level exam is the most advanced and covers the most complex topics in data management. To prepare for the CDMP certification exam, you can take courses offered by DAMA or other accredited providers.
These courses cover the material that is tested on the exams and are designed to help you prepare for the exams. You can also find study materials, including books and practice exams, to help you prepare for the final appearance. Overall, a CDMP certification is a valuable credential for data management professionals who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in the field. It can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential. who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in the field. It can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
CDMP Course Learning Options
Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) Course in Sharjah, UAE
The third largest city in the United Arab Emirates after Dubai and Abu Dhabi. It is situated on the Arabian Gulf Coast and is known for its cultural educational institutes. Sharjah is referred to as the cultural hub of UAE for many things like museums of Islamic civilization and the Sharjah heritage museums are well-known, art galleries, historical mosques and libraries are also a symbol of Sharjah. Sharjah also hosts one of the largest book fairs in the city. Apart from the cultural attractions Sharjah is full of natural beautiful views in the forms of parks, deserts and islands. The yearly Sharjah light festival attracts over half a million visitors who gather to view this magnificent view from all over the globe. Sharjah safari is the dreamland of adventure lovers. This Sharjah safari is the home of hundred plus animals and birds.
- The target audience for the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) training includes individuals with a variety of skill levels, including those just beginning in the field of data management, professionals who want to increase their knowledge and gain a deeper understanding of the different roles and responsibilities of a data manager and experienced professionals looking for a comprehensive data management program.
- Participants should have basic understanding of data management concepts and techniques and should possess technical experience in data analytics, data storage, data integration and information resource management.
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge in areas such as Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Warehousing and Systems Analysis.
- 1) Introduction
- • Understanding the DMBoK – 101
- • Understanding the DMBoK 102
- • Understanding the CDMP Fundamentals Exam
- • Choosing your CDMP Study Material
- • Understanding Honorlock Online Proctoring
- 2) Data Management Process
- • Why do you need Data Management anyway?
- • Data is an Enterprise Asset
- • Data versus Information
- • The Environmental Factors Hexagon
- • What DAMA wants you to know about Data Maturity
- • The DAMA DMBoK Framework vs Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- • The Information Lifecycle – or Data Lifecycle
- • Data Management Process 10 Question Quiz
- 3) Data Governance
- • What you need to know about Data Stewards
- • What you need to know about Data Governance Organizational Structure
- • What you need to know about Data Governance Operating Model Types
- • The Information Management Lifecycle and Data Governance
- • Data Governance 10 Question Quiz