Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH v12) Course In Abu Dhabi
Certified Ethical hackers are the backbone of the IT industry. To keep information security intact ethical hackers are the primary requirement for any organization. Though the word hacking has no good vibes, using it for a positive purpose is another thing. It becomes a necessity to introduce some ethical hacking to stop cyber attacks which were happening in the past and done non-repairable damage. EC-Council is a benchmark in providing training and issuing certificates in cyber security. To achieve a certificate in ethical hacking one must have to fulfil the requirements given by EC-Council. CounselTrain is the best option to get an ethical hacking certificate. CEH V12 may be a new term for some, it’s basically an updated version of ethical hacking certificates. It is mandatory to upgrade the knowledge to cope with new challenges.
Apart from the basic CEH certification, there are some new techniques introduced in version 12 to strengthen the power of ethical hackers so they can fight well with black hat hackers.
Other than the regular modules of ethical hacking certificates like the definition of ethical hacking, how ethical hackers work how they scan the networks, which tools and techniques they used, how to analyse the vulnerability of a system. which technique works best in specific circumstances, how to detect the cyber attack before the actual damage, how to deal with it, which strategy should have to be opted to secure the system, there are plenty of new things introduced in the version 11 of ethical hacking course. For example, as the cloud is an emerging technology, there are new modules to keep your data safe from malicious hackers. Cryptography is another technique and some new operating systems are established to have a secure system
CEH v12 Certification Training Options
Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) V12 Certification Training in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Abu Dhabi also known as the “abu zeby” is the largest emirate out of the seven emirates of the UAE and is the capital of the UAE. Due to its oil-rich fields, it is the second most rich emirate of the UAE after Dubai. Abu Dhabi progressed leaps and bounds after discovering oil reservoirs. Abu Dhabi is known for its rich culture, amazing places for tourism and sky-high buildings just like other emirates of the UAE.
Abu Dhabi and Marina malls are the favourite places for visitors. Historic white marble mosques enhance the beauty of this city which mesmerize the tourists, so they can visualize the glorious past of Muslims. Plans to get settled in Abu Dhabi is a great idea. Consider taking CEH) V12 certification in Abu Dhabi will give you some real benefits and eventually smooth the ways to land an attractive job. This certification is in high demand as the world is operated through computer windows, and the security of classified data of people, organizations and government institutes is also on top of the list. CEH V12 certification could be the best option which will finally help you in building a prosperous future in Abu Dhabi. Try to get this certification as soon as possible if you have any interest in the field of information technology.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker v12 CEHv12 training is intended for IT security professionals with a minimum 5 years of experience in the Information Security domain.
- This training is designed to assist Systems Administrators, Professionals, Network Engineers and Security Professionals in preparation of protecting their infrastructure against malicious cyber threats and to implement robust security strategies.
- It will also help individuals gain a comprehensive understanding of how to exploit system vulnerabilities and detect security threats.
- Furthermore, those with a curiosity in Security, but no experience, may use this training to gain the knowledge required to enter the Information Security domain Former CEH-certified professionals must audit this training to renew their CEH certification.
Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Footprinting ConceptsCopy
- Footprinting through Search Engines
- Footprinting through Web Services
- Footprinting through Social Networking Sites
- Website Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Whois Footprinting
- DNS Footprinting
- Network Footprinting
- Footprinting through Social Engineering
- Footprinting Tools
- Footprinting Countermeasures
Module 3: Scanning Networks
Module 4: Enumeration
Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 6: System Hacking
Module 7: Malware Threats
Module 8: Sniffing
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT and OT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography